Thursday, November 13, 2008

I cannot stand people blogging about people's life. Especially when it comes to looking down about someone. I dont get the idea. Can someone define blogging to me? Some people use it to track down memories of their everyday lifes and throw their heart and soul to their blog/blogs. Some, just randomly blog when they feel like blogging or when something happened on that day. Some, talk about people.

I have a friend. She has a brother. Her brother has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is an asshole. How can she look down on her boyfriends' family, especially his mom? Im an outsider, I know. But I seriously feel for my friend. I dont like people to look down on other people, especially to someone close to me or whom I know. I dont know her. I cant judge her. But the way she blogs, the way she talk bad about her own mother, affect me so bad that I hate her. Hate the way she blogs. She dont care what others feel. She talk like she own that bloody multiply.

Oh wells, I hope my friend dont think about it so much. A girl like that? Dont deserve to be your sister-in-law. Haha.



P E R I O D


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm missing the babies now. The nieces and nephews. Cant wait for hari raya haji. Harap2 dapat jumpe dorang lagi. Cant wait to have my own. Hehe..

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...