I had stomach cramp due to period, MOM will take axe oil to rub on my tummy when I cant stop complaining.
I'm rushing to go school/work and I dont want to take breakfast, MOM will make milk tea for me and tell me I must take care of my gastric.
I forget to bring jackky to work, MOM walk all the way to the far-end bus stop just to pass my jacket so that I'll be warm at work with Jackky.
How wonderful MOM is to everyone. I, myself love my MOM to death. I can't imagine my life without her. I cant imagine living under someone else's flat with no her around. She's my everyday need. Yesterday, now and forever.
My mom was born on October 2nd on the year 1965. She's the third child, and the 2nd daughter. She know how to cook when she was 15. She cook the best Maggie Mee in the world. She make the best tea in the world, and she sew the best kebaya in the world. My mom is talented. She can cook and sew. She can do many things in one time. She can sing, but I never saw her dance in my life. She listens, and advice. Sometimes, even nag. She cries when I make her sad. She make a no-reaction face when I dont talk to her. She is my dad's queen. She makes a perfect wife for my dad. She is a housewife. She dont go out without dad's permission. She welcomed dad when dad is home. She cook for her mother in law, which is my grandma eversince she's married to dad. Which is like...... erm, 24 years already ? omg. Kalau tk, aku da 24 tahun ehh.
Mom and dad married each other when they're 19, 20 respectively. But only conceive me 4 years later. I was born to make them happy cause they waited for so long to get me,but instead, I brought misery to their life. I dont make them proud. I'm not a smart kid. I am not an EM1 student. I am not an express student. & I dont score well for my O'levels examination. I dont know why Im crying while Im typing this. & btw, while Im on my way to work just now, I cried in the bus. Just thinking about all mom's sacrifices for me. Hmm.
Do u want to know what happened last 4 years
diary?
Well.. I make the worst mistake in my life. I was lost in the world
of freedom. I always wanted freedom, just like everyone else. I didnt get much
of it. So I find it. On the wrong side of it, that is. I didnt go home. I off my
hp and Im uncontactable. I made mom wait , and wait for my arrival. Close to
midnight, mom looked at the windows waiting for me. She even sleeps in the hall,
just in case I reached in the wee hours of the morning. But I didnt. I only came
home the next day, close to evening. The moment I open the door, Aiman hugged me
and cry. What I did u asked? Cry of coz. CRY like a mad. I'm sad and the chapter
in my life started to begin........... since that day, it teaches me many
things.
One - Never be in a relationship tanpa restu makbapak.
Two - Listen more, take in slowly.
Three - Jangan ikut nafsu.
Four - Freedom isnt everything.
Five - True friends are hard to find.
Six - Im difficult.
Seven - I have a huge big humongous EGO.
Eight - I'll only regret something AFTER I've done it.
Nine - Mom. Dad. My Only Everything when the whole world is against me.
Ten - Love myself before others.
So the moral of the story in this post is, I want to live my life as a great daughter. Im the only daughter they have now, in the world. I have one smaller sister. She's 11 by now. But she died 11 years ago, just after she was born. I want to make mom proud. I want to prove dad wrong. I know, dad always thought Im useless, and unindependent. I know he thought I cant make him proud. Well, I'm going to dad. For my love for both you and mama. I'll cherish u both, till the end of time. :''( You know I love the both of you.
I'm rushing to go school/work and I dont want to take breakfast, MOM will make milk tea for me and tell me I must take care of my gastric.
I forget to bring jackky to work, MOM walk all the way to the far-end bus stop just to pass my jacket so that I'll be warm at work with Jackky.
How wonderful MOM is to everyone. I, myself love my MOM to death. I can't imagine my life without her. I cant imagine living under someone else's flat with no her around. She's my everyday need. Yesterday, now and forever.
My mom was born on October 2nd on the year 1965. She's the third child, and the 2nd daughter. She know how to cook when she was 15. She cook the best Maggie Mee in the world. She make the best tea in the world, and she sew the best kebaya in the world. My mom is talented. She can cook and sew. She can do many things in one time. She can sing, but I never saw her dance in my life. She listens, and advice. Sometimes, even nag. She cries when I make her sad. She make a no-reaction face when I dont talk to her. She is my dad's queen. She makes a perfect wife for my dad. She is a housewife. She dont go out without dad's permission. She welcomed dad when dad is home. She cook for her mother in law, which is my grandma eversince she's married to dad. Which is like...... erm, 24 years already ? omg. Kalau tk, aku da 24 tahun ehh.
Mom and dad married each other when they're 19, 20 respectively. But only conceive me 4 years later. I was born to make them happy cause they waited for so long to get me,but instead, I brought misery to their life. I dont make them proud. I'm not a smart kid. I am not an EM1 student. I am not an express student. & I dont score well for my O'levels examination. I dont know why Im crying while Im typing this. & btw, while Im on my way to work just now, I cried in the bus. Just thinking about all mom's sacrifices for me. Hmm.
Do u want to know what happened last 4 years
diary?
Well.. I make the worst mistake in my life. I was lost in the world
of freedom. I always wanted freedom, just like everyone else. I didnt get much
of it. So I find it. On the wrong side of it, that is. I didnt go home. I off my
hp and Im uncontactable. I made mom wait , and wait for my arrival. Close to
midnight, mom looked at the windows waiting for me. She even sleeps in the hall,
just in case I reached in the wee hours of the morning. But I didnt. I only came
home the next day, close to evening. The moment I open the door, Aiman hugged me
and cry. What I did u asked? Cry of coz. CRY like a mad. I'm sad and the chapter
in my life started to begin........... since that day, it teaches me many
things.
One - Never be in a relationship tanpa restu makbapak.
Two - Listen more, take in slowly.
Three - Jangan ikut nafsu.
Four - Freedom isnt everything.
Five - True friends are hard to find.
Six - Im difficult.
Seven - I have a huge big humongous EGO.
Eight - I'll only regret something AFTER I've done it.
Nine - Mom. Dad. My Only Everything when the whole world is against me.
Ten - Love myself before others.
So the moral of the story in this post is, I want to live my life as a great daughter. Im the only daughter they have now, in the world. I have one smaller sister. She's 11 by now. But she died 11 years ago, just after she was born. I want to make mom proud. I want to prove dad wrong. I know, dad always thought Im useless, and unindependent. I know he thought I cant make him proud. Well, I'm going to dad. For my love for both you and mama. I'll cherish u both, till the end of time. :''( You know I love the both of you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment