
I think Britney is coming back! I can feel the New Britney on her way up up up the chart attack soon. :) My all time favourite singer is back! Go Sally, go download all the songs, then bluetooth me!
Oh well, I seriously want this necklace so bad. I love it. Cool shit kn. I saw it once at couple lab, but its darn ex for me to spend on it for myself. Heehee. So, dear _______, please? for my _______? hehehehe.
Well, I got sick again. Not that bad this time round cause usually I take 2 days to vomit all the things inside me, but this time I only took less than 24hours. I start to vomit arn 2.45am on Thursday wee hours and got back arn 8pm on the same day. This week, I only went to school on Tue and Wed, cool shit or what? Haiz. I think I'll get that warning letter soon. o_O''
i cant wait for school holiday. Goin to have major fun and outbreak of stress in Singapore. Will be missing the bf again and again as the holidays are here. Hoho. Cepat lah masok meminang, jadi u boleh ikot kalau I gi holiday lagi. Hoho.

0 comments:
Post a Comment