TODAY IM THE WORLD'S PROUDEST SISTER IN THE WORLD.
that's because my lovely brother, Ahmad Aimanuddin Bin Aladdin Lee,
who just turned 12 last 2 weeks, passed his PSLE with flying colors!
he even keluar TV sia. But, of course not the highest in Singapore la.
he even keluar TV sia. But, of course not the highest in Singapore la.
But still, he prove me wrong to the max.
Im proud of him.
He's the cleverest in the family.
He's the cleverest in the family.
Beat me and Amin for aggregate.
Even got 2 As some-more.
ESPECIALLY HIS SCIENCE.
Aggregate: 200 ( actual 199, but i round it off cus 200 is his actual target!)
A BIG CONGRATS TO ALL AL-IRSYADIANS.
alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah.
I hope, he cn get great points for O'LEVEL.
I never seen proud faces of everyone at home like this before.
& the home phone cant stop ringing.
& the home phone cant stop ringing.
Im in no mood to talk to him, at all.
I dont know why, bt i hate this kind of him.
Today is off-the-hp day, again. LOL.

0 comments:
Post a Comment